EASYIO JACE® 300E + 34 I/O module
EASYIO JACE® 300E + 34 I/O MODULE
A package with the EASYIO-J-300E and a 34 points I/O controller.
The EasyIO JACE Equipment Controller (JEC-334) is part of the EasyIO portfolio of Java-based controller/server products, software applications and tools, designed to integrate a variety of devices and protocols into unified, distributed systems. EasyIO Jace products are powered by the NiagaraAX Framework®, the industry’s leading software technology that integrates diverse systems and devices into a seamless system.
NiagaraAX supports a range of protocols including LonWorks®, BACnet®, Modbus, oBIX and many Internet standards. The NiagaraAX Framework also includes integrated management tools to support the design, configuration and maintenance of a unified, real- time controls network. The Input/Output module with low voltage power supply makes this package ideal for plant control applications.
JACE® 3 with 34 point I/O module. Features include Niagara station and Web User Interface. Standard drivers include oBIX Client / Server and Niagara Network (Fox) Client / Server. Includes Modbus, BACnet, Lon, and Sedona drivers limited to a total of 5 devices per controller. 650 KRU (650,000 resource unit) limit. Requires 24 VAC or 24 VDC Power Source. The JACE® 3 and IO-34 module are designed for DIN rail mounting. Option cards required for communication to remote devices are not included.
The JEC-334 is ideal for controlling and monitoring a building system including HVAC equipment, lighting, and meters. The Input/Output module provides 34 points for local control. The IO count can be expanded with up to 2 additional 16 point NDIO modules and four 16 point remote NRIO modules. In addition to local control, the JEC-334 is licensed for up to 5 remote devices that can come into the controller via Lon, BACnet, or Modbus. In total, the JEC-334 can control up to 150 points.
The JEC-334 serves data and rich graphical displays to a standard web browser via an Ethernet LAN or remotely over the Internet. In larger facilities, multi-building applications and large-scale control system integrations, NiagaraAX Supervisor™ software can be used to aggregate information (real-time data, history, alarms, etc.) from large numbers of JACEs into a single unified application.
- Embedded Power PC platform @ 400 MHz
- Supports open and legacy protocols
- Web User interface serves rich presentations and live data to browser
- Supports simultaneous stand-alone control, energy management, and multi-protocol integration
- BTL listed when BACnet driver is used-complies with B-BC (BACnet Building Controller)
- Two Communications board sockets for optional communications card
- Built-in 24 volt AC/DC input power supply
- 34 hardware control points (expandable with EasyIO-30P, EasyIO-FC & FG series, Jace NDIO and NRIO modules)
- Pre-Licensed for five remote devices-either BACnet, Modbus, Lon or Sedona
- Din Rail mountable for quick installation
- Datasheet Download
Altijd op voorraad